M&A practice provides top-level client service and creative solutions to complex problems within public and private transactions. Our lawyers constantly advise on a full-range of issues related to securities issuance, property title, investment risks, etc. We prepare essential documentation as confidentiality agreement and sale-and-purchase agreements, deliver advice on means to minimize or eliminate any risks detected and effectively collaborate with international advisers on cross-border aspects of deals.
Our experience on supervising M&A transactions as well as recognised quality of our legal services together with reasonable fee-rates for our services are main advantages of our firm.
Lawyers from GoldenGate
directly participated in executing many famous M&A projects, including complex transactions involving reorganisation procedures with transactions on mergers and acquisition which did not involve the process of reorganisation. We have competence and experience that enable us to perform legal due diligence (thorough legal analysis and evaluation of a company, business, their assets) on the highest professional level.
We give recommendations on mitigation and eliminating of identified risks, on protection of the acquired assets. The results of our due diligence are the best certification for making investment decisions.
renders the following legal services to its Clients:
Structuring of merger and acquisition transactions:
Legal due diligence of the acquired company and assets:
- drafting the project execution scheme
- evaluating the corporate structure of a M&A object
- preliminary evaluation of legal and commercial risks
- drafting a letter of intent
- drafting a confidentiality agreement
Drafting transaction documents:
- preparing a review on the company’s implicit legal risks checked by real estate assets (risk-summary)
- drafting a legal report on due diligence results that is structured in the format of key conclusions, identified legal risks and information on the company’s business activity and the company’s assets
Execution and closing the transaction:
- share-purchase agreement (SPA)
- share-holders agreement (SHA)
- collateral documentation
- representing the Client at shareholders’\participants’ meetings
- negotiations of the parties
- coordination of the documents
- signing the documents (closing the transaction)
- consulting on mitigation of risks
- pre-sales reorganisation of the business for sale and the assets for optimisation of the transaction
- execution of licenses and other permit
- consulting on the Labour legislation