Our lawyers have extensive experience in advising Clients on various competition law matters. We handle complex matters requiring deep expertise and legal knowledge. GoldenGate
is your reliable partner able to take upon ourselves all difficulties in relations with the Antimonopoly Committee of Ukraine.
With expert skills in advising foreign companies on different legal aspects of business matters in Ukraine, we particularly focus on antitrust issues, including business restructuring and development of market strategy to comply with local antitrust regulation. Our dispute resolution team boasts extensive experience in the field having successfully represented Clients in numerous antitrust disputes.
provides a broad range of services in the sphere of competition law, in particular:
- obtaining permits for concentrations and concerted actions
- obtaining the AMCU’s recommendatory clarifications
- advising on anti-competitive practices and abuse of dominance
- advising on unfair competition, other matters that may restrict the Client's competitiveness (including defending against allegations of misleading advertising)
- review and amendment of internal documentation, policies, and procedures to bring them into compliance with the applicable antitrust legislation
- preparing companies’ manuals on compliance with competition law requirements
- representing companies’ interests in the AMCU in the course of antitrust investigations
- representing companies’ interests in Ukrainian courts on challenging the AMCU’s decisions